Government advice is changing rapidly and as this happens we will endeavour to open up more areas for your use.
The following areas will be open:
- Riverside Walk with animal enclosures.
- The River Avon for Wild Swimming (at your own risk)
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson (booking required) Additional Costs Apply – SG
- Animal feeding shoots and walks (food can be purchased from on-site shop)
- Nature Garden & bee area.
- Fishing Lake & riverbank fishing* – BYO Gear or purchase one from us . (*licence required for fishing on the river.)
- Outdoor Play area (Closed until further government guidance)
- Mini Golf
- Climbing wall (Closed until further government guidance)
- Bounce (Closed until further government guidance)
- Massive Paddling Pool (Closed until further government guidance)
- Evening Bat Walk, borrow one of our bat detectors and see how many bats you can identify?
- Stargazing, book out one of our telescopes and do an evening looking for ET!
How about booking a paddleboarding session on the river?
Booking Available CLICK HERE