Opening Times – Saturday 10.30am – 4.30 pm Sundays 10.30 – 4pm (last entry at 2 pm).
Limited Numbers – To ensure the site is safe and to keep you and our team safe we will be restricting the number of day entry guests.
Tickets – All tickets MUST be booked online in advance so we can conform to the government track and trace policy.
Please do not visit the park if you or any of your bubble have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) which are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Become a Supporter for only £3.49 per month! CLICK HERE
Behind the scene videos
Prerelease to tickets and events
Discounts and Offers
Food and Beverage – Our Friends at http://www.passionandsoulfood.com/ will be providing some amazing food around our site, and of course we will have our ice cream hut and other small snack areas open. Don’t forget we will also have our outside “On The Deck Bar” open serving a small selection of refreshments and local alcoholic beverages for you to enjoy.
Activities Open –
All thought the summer we will be conducting a Dino Meet and Greet once a day, where you can meet some of our real-life dinosaurs!
- All Outdoor Play,
- Death Slide,
- Chair o Plane Ride,
- All Animals Enclosures.
- Toddler Play.
- Boulder Dash
- Mini jeep,
- Train ride,
- Outdoor animal areas,
- Riverside Trail,
- Nature Garden,
- Sheep Racing,
- Quad Bikes,
- Peddle Quad Bikes,
- Mini Golf,
- Ice Cream Hut,
- Snack Trailer,
- Hot food provided by Passion & Smoke,
- Deck Bar,
- Gift Shop (only 4 people to enter at any one time).
Areas Closed –
- Indoor play barn
- Woodland Kitchen,
- Rowing Boats,
- Tractor Ride.
*Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable.