Covid Update – 10th December 2021
Following the most recent government announcement and guidance released on 10th December all visitors over the age of 11 unless exempt from wearing one, are required to wear a facemask in undercover areas around the park and event areas. Please help us enable the smooth running of events and activities by following this advice to keep visitors and our team safe.
You can read further information about the guidance via the government website found here.
Please be reassured all staff in indoor settings will be wearing them unless exempt or within the food and drink hospitality areas.
We have capped visitors numbers at all areas of the park and events, so no passports or proof of testing is required.
Our event areas are largely outdoors or very well ventilated.
Covid Update – 30th November 2021
Since the very beginning of the pandemic we have remained firm in our commitment to only open how and when we felt it was safe and sensible to do so and with the highest standards of ‘Covid Care’ in place. The team has always worked really hard to ensure we can offer an amazing day out, within safe parameters. We feel a big responsibility about ensuring our guests and team feel safe whilst at the park and feel that it is sensible to keep a number of our existing safety measures in place so everyone can enjoy a day out with us with peace of mind.
These will include
- Keeping a reduced limit of the number of visitors on site at any one time.
- Keeping online advanced booking only there will be no ‘on the door’ tickets for day entry.
- Keeping slotted arrival times in place.
- Hand sanitiser and wash stations will remain around the park and people will be encouraged to use them.
- Face masks unless exempted or for children under 11 are to be worn at all times in the Gift Shop.
- We will ensure all our indoor spaces are well ventilated.
- We will continue our enhanced cleaning processes around the whole site.
We hope that you agree this is a fair and adequate balance to give peace of mind to guests and our hard working team.
Following the latest Government announcement on 27th November facemasks are now required to be worn in our gift shop unless you are exempt from doing so.
Please use the Government Guidance for the most current advice.
Staying Safe – Please do not visit the park if you or any of your bubble have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) which are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If you, a member of your household or someone you have come into contact with has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days you must not enter the park.
Food and Beverage
Our Woodland Kitchen will remain closed but the award winning friends Passion & Smoke will be serving up some of the tastiest street food in the South-West from their vintage trailer. They have a mouthwatering selection of meat and plant based food, find a menu selection here. Our ice cream hut and other small snack areas will also be open. On selected events the “On The Deck Bar” will be open serving a selection of refreshments and local alcoholic beverages for you to enjoy.
We ask that all visitors, before leaving home, please check our website and social media pages for the latest information.
Tickets are not transferable or refundable.