Open Days 2021
4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th December.
Covid Update September 2021
Since the very beginning of the pandemic we have remained firm in our commitment to only open how and when we felt it was safe and sensible to do so and with the highest standards of ‘Covid Care’ in place. The team has always worked really hard to ensure we can offer an amazing day out, within safe parameters. Following the Government lifting all remaining Covid legal regulations on the 19th July 2021 we reviewed all of our existing Covid measures. We feel a big responsibility about ensuring our guests and team feel safe whilst at the park and feel that it is sensible to keep a number of our existing safety measures in place so everyone can enjoy a day out with us with peace of mind.
These will include
- Keeping a reduced limit of the number of visitors on site at any one time.
- Keeping online advanced booking only there will be no ‘on the door’ tickets.
- Keeping morning time slotted arrival times in place.
- Hand sanitiser and wash stations will remain around the park and people will be encouraged to use them.
- Face masks unless exempted or for children under 11 are to be worn at all times indoors, including the Playbarn, Dino Research Laboratory, Undercover Seating Areas & Gift Shop.
- The indoor Playbarn will remain as a free flow play area with limited capacity. We ask guests to limit their play to 30 minutes before allowing others to enter.
- We will ensure all our indoor spaces are well ventilated.
- We will continue our enhanced cleaning processes around the whole site.
We hope that you agree this is a fair and adequate balance to give peace of mind to guests and our hard working team.
Staying Safe – Please do not visit the park if you or any of your bubble have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) which are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If you, a member of your household or someone you have come into contact with has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days you must not enter the park.
Food and Beverage
Our Woodland Kitchen will remain closed but the award winning friends Passion & Smoke will be serving up some of the tastiest street food in the South-West from their vintage trailer. They have a mouthwatering selection of meat and plant based food, find a menu selection here. Our ice cream hut and other small snack areas will also be open. On selected events the “On The Deck Bar” will be open serving a selection of refreshments and local alcoholic beverages for you to enjoy.
- Dinosaur Valley
- All Outdoor Play
- Indoor Play Barn
- Dinosaur Research Laboratory
- Outdoor Drop Slide
- Tractor Ride
- Chair ‘O’ Plane Ride*
- All Animals Enclosures
- Toddler Play
- Boulder Dash Climbing Wall
- Bounce Jumping Pillows*
- Mini Jeep Safari*
- Miniature Railway*
- Nature Garden
- Pig Racing
- Quad Bikes (coin operated)
- Mini Golf
- Ice Cream Hut
- Hot food provided by Passion & Smoke
- Gift Shop
*These areas are weather dependant, some can not operate in high winds or heavy rain.
- Woodland Kitchen
- Rowing Boats
We ask that all visitors, before leaving home, please check our website and social media pages for the latest information.
Tickets are not transferable or refundable.