Due to the recent Government announcement we are now unable to offer this option, we hope the policy will change to allow parties in the future.
Fancy renting out our Play Barn exclusively for your special occasion?
Exclusive Play Barn Party (COVID SAFE)
Due to current restrictions, we can only allow 30 people per booking.
We require at least one adult for every 5 children booked.
(All adults will be required to wear a facemasks for the duration of the party, when not eating or drinking).
What have you done to make this COVID SAFE?
We have limited the party size to 30 people no more than 25 children and 5 adults, but you can mix this, (i.e want another adult? reduce the children to 24.)
The food will be delivered and eaten in our huge Play Barn.
Ventilation has been doubled to bring in more clean air (this does mean that you will need to bring a jacket and the heating will not be that effective.)
Barn cleaned after every use.
One way play system in place.
Ball pits and toddler role play area are currently not available.
Role-play village is not available.
Guest track and trace in place.
Masks are to be worn by all aged over 12yrs old. (we will provide these if required).
Socially Distanced Seating for food.
Socially Distanced Managed Cake Ceremony
What is included in my party?
A 2-hour (weekends) or 1.5 hour (week day) play slot in the indoor play barn
13 x Freshly cooked 10” Margherita Pizzas. (Gluten-free is an option).
Unlimited drinking squash.
25 x Ice cream pots.
One Coffee or Tea per adult.
Facemasks for each adult if required.
Day entry to the park if your guests want it after your play barn hire.
(The main Park closes at 4.00 pm daily and is not open weekdays outside of school holidays)
Adult Pizzas and Bar Available on request.
What do I need to bring?
Birthday cake, candles and matches.
Any decorations that you would like to decorate the party table with.
Click here for availability or to book now.
(When booking a party, please remember to create an account so you can amend your booking at a later date.)
Play Barn Hire Party rates are as follows:
Mon/Tues/Weds/Thur/: 1.5hrs Party Session £250.00
Party Start Times = 15:30 / 18:00
Fri/Sat: 2hr Party Session £350.00
Party Start Times = 10:00 / 12:30 / 15:00 / 17:30 /
There will be a member of staff on duty to serve purchased hot drinks, cakes and a limited amount of snacks from the cafe along with being on hand to administer first aid if required.
Click here for availability or to book now. (When booking a party, please remember to create an account so you can amend your booking at a later date.)
Terms of Play Barn Hire Agreement
- Your number may not exceed 30 people, and you MUST have a minimum of 1 x Adult per 5 Children present.
Please note as outlined in the Government guide for England, we are able to accept private bookings of up to 30 guests, subject to COVID-19 secure guidelines. Whilst we are adhering to COVID-19 Secure procedures, to ensure you have the confidence that we are taking all the necessary precautions regards your safety, please note for any booking it is the responsibility of the hosts to ensure that social distancing takes place among their party. This is specifically regarding the maximum of two-households/bubbles that can interact without spacing, we therefore will be siting our four-person tables a minimum of 1 metre apart for your guests to use and ask that each table only be made up of two households/bubbles. Please kindly note that for celebrations with more than two households, guests who are not on the play equipment will kindly be asked to sit straight away.
- You must contact Avon Valley on email email@example.com if you have any changes 7 days prior to your party.
- Your booking is time-slotted. You will not be able to access the Play Barn before the arrival time slot, please do not queue up for general admission but wait by the large ‘Party Sign’ located outside the shop/admission entrance compound.
- The party will have an Avon Valley staff member present but it is your responsibility to supervise your guests (Avon Valley staff are there for first aid, fire and food delivery only). If you have an incident please inform them immediately. The hirer takes all responsibility for the safety of children and adults attending the party.
- We will deliver the Pizzas and Drinks an hour after the start of your party. We ask for all these to be
consumed at the tables provided, not on the play equipment which causes dirtying and damage.
- Your booking is for the play barn only. We have provided one event toilet which will be used solely
by your party, this is located at the main entrance door.
- You can pre-order food when making your booking. You will need to specify any dietary requirement for the children before confirming the booking please. You can also bolt-on adult food if required.
- The Hire finishes at the end time stated in your booking. We ask that all the guests are out of the
building at this time so that we can conduct a COVID-19 clean through before the next party.
- If you would like complimentary tickets to enter the park please speak to the party host who will issue these to you – these are only valid for the day of the party. If you don’t want to use these we can issue you a free child return entry to the park which will be valid for up to a year from issue.
Rules of Play
- Maximum of 25 Children on the play equipment at one time, for each adult on the play equipment 2
children must be reduced from the 25.
- Socks must be worn on the carpeted areas and play equipment at all times.
- Skin (especially Knees & Elbows) must be covered to help prevent friction burns
- No food or refreshments allowed on the carpeted areas or play equipment.
- Age-restricted areas apply on some play equipment.
- Avon Valley Country Park Ltd takes no responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of any personal
- A temporary COIVD-19 one-way system is in place, please ensure your children adhere to this.
- The Following areas are closed, all Ball Pools, Toddler Role-Play village and Blue Ball Pool Slide.
The Party Host will be required to sign a waiver when they arrive to this effect.