Fancy renting out our Play Barn exclusively for your special occasion? Starting from £200, and holding up to 200 people (for example; 150 children and 50 adults), you can enjoy unlimited play from 6pm until 8pm.
After Hours Party rates are as follows:
Please note: every day in school holidays the play barn is £250 as this is our ‘peak’ time.
There will be a member of staff on duty to serve purchased hot drinks, cakes and a limited amount of snacks from the cafe along with being on hand to administer first aid if required.
Please note there is a £50 deposit which will be refunded to you after your booking if our terms and conditions are adhered to (please read below).
The private hire starts from 6pm, you can not enter the playbarn before that time to prepare for the party. Some people like to state the party starts at 6.15pm to guests so this allows you time to set up anything you bring with you before your guests arrive.
Click here for availability or to book now. When booking a party, please remember to create an account so you can amend your booking at a later date.
Don’t forget! Silver Annual Pass Holders receive a 10% discount on both parties and play barn hire. Gold Annual Pass Holders get 10% off play barn hire and 1 x FREE day time Birthday Party per year.
Please ask a member of staff for your exclusive code, terms and conditions.
Terms of Play Barn Evening Hire Agreement
Thank you for booking an ‘After Hours Party’ at Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park.
● Your booking is 6pm – 8pm. You will not be able to access the Play barn before 6pm as the park will still be open to the public. Please redeem your ticket in the Gift Shop prior to your party entering the park. Failure to do so will delay entering the area at 6pm.
● The party will have an Avon Valley staff member present but it is your responsibility to supervise your guests (Avon Valley staff are there for first aid and fire only). If you have an incident please inform them immediately. The hirer takes all responsibility for the safety of children and adults attending the party.
● Feel free to bring your own cold buffet food and refreshments. We ask for all these to be consumed at the tables provided, not on the play equipment as it causes damage.
● Your booking is for the play barn only. You are not permitted to use any other areas of the park other than the Toilets.
● You can purchase refreshments from our café side of the Play barn until 7.30pm.
● The Hire finishes at 8pm. We ask that all the guests are out of the building by 8.10pm.
● The car park gates get locked at 8.30pm. All vehicles must be removed from site by this time.
Rules of Play
● Maximum of 170 Children on the play equipment at one time, for each adult on the play equipment 2 children must be reduced from the 170.
● Socks must be worn on the carpeted areas at all times.
● Skin (and especially feet, knees & elbows) must be covered to help prevent friction burns
● No food or refreshments on the carpeted areas or play equipment.
● Age restricted areas apply on some Play equipment.
● Avon Valley Country Park Ltd take no responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of any personal equipment
The Party Host will be required to sign a waiver when they arrive to this effect on arrival.
Your deposit for hire will be returned to you within 7 days of your hire taking place and will only be returned if the above rules and conditions are adhered to.